- A serviced boiler is a safe boiler – just like an MOT on your car.
- A regularly serviced/maintained boiler is less likely to break down.
- All gas boilers are serviced in compliance with its manufacturer’s instruction.
- Our operatives are GAS SAFE certified engineers.
- We are a company you can trust.
Maxiflow are proud to offer a comprehensive health check for your home boiler and central heating system.
Traditionally, services for domestic boilers and heaters have been designed to fix standing problems and/or diagnose a limited subsection of issues, which can lead to trouble if a fault develops elsewhere along the chain.
This package goes leaps and bounds beyond a cursory examination – we inspect every aspect of your home heating system and guarantee you complete peace of mind.
The 19-point checklist
- Carry out Gas Safety check to boiler (including pipework installation) for gas leaks.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitise all parts in the gas boiler (if required).
- Test working gas pressure (adjust if required).
- Check burner pressure (adjust if required).
- Inspect gas rate (adjust to manufacturer’s specification if required).
- Check for satisfactory ventilation, in accordance with current building regulations.
- Analyse flue to check for any history of Carbon Monoxide gas.
- Ensure the thermocouple, vitiating sensor and flame supervision device perform to Gas Safe regulation.
- Check mains water pressure.
- Inspect pressure on all radiators and check for air locks.
- Conduct infra-red thermal test to radiators.
- Assess radiators for water leaks and corrosion.
- Check condition of all tanks and cylinders.
- Test waste pipe to condensing boiler.
- Monitor for presence of Carbon Monoxide gas.
- Check all pumps and motorised valves.
- Check all room stats, cylinder stats, and time programmes.
- Carry out smoke test to flue, checking for any blockages (and reporting to client).
- On completion of satisfactory test, issue an up-to-date Gas Safe certificate.
Section A – Boiler service:
Section B – Central heating inspection:
Total Cost: ONLY £99
Interested? Call Us Now – 01244 343563
Maxiflow are based in Chester and we can guarantee service to anywhere within a 25-mile radius of the city centre:
- Ellesmere Port
- Plus many more!
Outside our catchment area? Don't worry, we're willing to travel any distance for the right job. To find out more please contact us.